High Stress? Feeling Stuck? Relationship Troubles?
I'm Richard Chandler, MA, LPC, in my 9th year of private practice. My Wife, Bonnett Chandler, MA, LPCC and I serve you with our move to Elk River & expansion into the Minneapolis, St. Paul, & Suburban Metro with online teletherpay.
© 2021 Richard Chandler, MA, LPC, Masters in Psychotherapy, Licensed Professional Counselor
"Richard was friendly, honest and very professional."
-Google Business Review
Improve your marriage or other relationship strains through couples counseling or individual therapy. Serving you and our MN Metro clients this week of April 5th, 2021 with same-day, same-week, no-cost consultations, or full-hour therapy sessions - by phone, or online.
Through Couples, Mens & Womens Therapy, & Career Counseling You Gain Relationship Insight, Understanding & Clarity
High Stress? Feeling Stuck? Relationship Troubles? Improve your marriage or other relationship strains through couples counseling or individual therapy. We serve you:
- Short, no-cost consultations to learn about the individual, couples, or career counseling process and to have your questions answered
- Your free consult may be done by phone, text, email, or video conferencing; allowing you or your spouse to feel comfortable before scheduling a counseling therapy session
- Our rates are based on a sliding fee scale and are reasonable. Private pay only. We do not work with any insurance or government programs
- The highest level of confidentiality, as we do not upload your information to any insurance or government networks
- Confidential therapy for men, women, engaged, married, and committed heterosexual, gay, and lesbian couples through HIPAA-compliant online and phone counseling therapy
Marriage Counseling for MN Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro Couples
Marriage therapy for Minnesota residents is tailored for romantic partners regardless of their marital status, same-sex gay and lesbian partners, engaged, married or romantic partner seeking pre-marriage counseling:
- Communication breakdowns, arguments and trouble resolving conflicts
- Couples in unhappy marriages and significant other partnerships
- Relationships damaged by affairs, inappropriate texting and social media flirtation
- Financial infidelity including credit card spending without informing a spouse or gambling
- A marriage where there have been threats of divorce
- Sexless or low-sex marriages and long-term romantic partnerships
When possible, and if this is what both partners are willing to do, we aim to help couples renew their romantic attraction to each other, leading to increased cooperation, friendship, and romance.
Mens Counseling for Better Communication, Marriage & Family Relationships
- Friction with a man's close relationships, such as with mates, co-workers, children or parents
- Challenges with managing frustration leading to outbursts of anger
- Communication shortfalls experienced as a feeling of being inadequate to communicate at the level of one's spouse or coworkers
- Feeling misunderstood or disrespected ADD-ADHD challenges, including forgetfulness, disorganization, lacking focus on important things like being present and giving full attention to a mate or one's children
- Many of my male clients have learned how to connect more deeply with their spouse, fiancée, or significant-other romantic partner
Also, the kinds of things we work on in counseling therapy often have helped men to find more harmony and success with their workplace relationships. This can lead to better job performance and career opportunities.
Womens Therapy for Stronger Boundaries and Life Balance
Women's Counseling has helped my clients for many of the same issues as with men. Additionally, women have worked with me on:
- Setting clear boundaries and convincing mates, children, parents and in-laws to take those healthier boundaries seriously
- Navigating the tricky and challenging relationships with step-kids and the children's biological dad or mom
- Career advancement in the face of high demands in one's personal life
- Regaining confidence after an affair of a spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend or fiancée
- Dating again after loss of a romantic partner
- Reinventing one's life after having so much of one's time and identity had been devoted to raising children
Online Career Consulting and Life Coaching
Online Career Consulting and Life Coaching are also available to non-Minnesotans throughout the United States and Canada.
Our Life Coaching and Career Consulting help women and men discover previously unknown vocational possibilities. We utilize career assessments to help zero in on career opportunities that match your psychological personality type.
GUIDING WORDS FOR SERVING MY COUNSELING CLIENTS
"I shall, in light of all conditions surrounding those I serve, which I shall make every conscientious effort to ascertain and understand, render that service which, in the same circumstances, I would apply to myself.”
From: The American College
Individual & Couples Counseling Sessions by Phone & Online by Secure, Confidential Video Conferencing Teletherapy
Even though you may have concerns about having counseling therapy through your computer or smartphone, please give it a try. Our clients have found it to be convenient and comfortable. Telephone therapy is also an option for you.
Flexible appointment times including daytime, evening and Saturday sessions. Same day - same week availability:
- We use the Psychology Today secure, confidential, and HIPAA-compliant online healthcare platform to give you high-quality online counseling experience
- Please use a Chrome or Firefox browser
- For cell phones you may still paste the link below into one of the browsers specified below, or download the doxy.me app from your app store
- At your scheduled time, please click on our dedicated link, or copy and paste it into the proper browser: https://sessions.psychologytoday.com/richard-chandler to begin your individual or couples counseling session. It will prompt you to give permission to use the video and audio or your cell phone, laptop or video cam.
- When possible, and if this is what both partners are willing to do, we aim to help couples renew their romantic attraction to each other, leading to increased cooperation, friendship, and romance.
Teletherapy sessions are very much the same as in-person sessions, except you will be meeting with your therapist via video rather than in person.
- Teletherapy has been shown to be equally effective, and is confidential.
"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced."
- James Baldwin
Richard Chandler, MA, LPC does online and telephone counseling throughout the state of MN, but not other states, due to state-by-state licensing laws.